Light-O-Rama Forums

I finally did it!!!!

Guest guest

Well after months of lurking the boards, playing with the software and reading all the tips on the forums I finally took the plunge and entered the world of animated lights. I have a feeling I will forever be consumed!!

I took advantage of the sale and ordered 48 channels of LOR. My wife thinks I am nuts because I have been planning my light show since January and constantly play with the software. She now makes me wear headphones so she does not have to hear the songs 1000 tiimes while I work on my sequences.

I just want to thank Dan and Light O Rama for providing what appears to be excellent products at a cost I can afford. I can't wait to see my sequences in action!

Yep, welcome to the club. I have my songs programmed already and the wife thinks I am sick since I haven't been messing with them. I spend enough time in the shop though since I am working on the lwireframes for the lights now. I have my 17 mini-mega tree done now except for the wire bundle that I need to make for it. It never ends, I find myself even adding things during the xmas season when the lights are on.

You are in pretty good company now!!! We are all certifiable.

I'm a teacher. We are off for the summer. (Yes, I have a summer job.) I brought home a set of headphones just for that purpose. I decided that before my wife started suggesting. :}

She has a rule of no Christmas music before Thanksgivings. :laughing: Boy, have I broken that rule!

I have my first LOR ordered. I'll probably get it in a couple of months.

Thanks, Tom and Rick for helping come over to the LIGHTSIDE!!!!

Michael B.

Michael B wrote:

She has a rule of no Christmas music before Thanksgivings. :laughing: Boy, have I broken that rule!

LOL...I play Christmas music all the time...even in the middle of the year. I talk about Christmas all the time...even when some may not want to hear it. All Christmas, all the time for me. 209 days left...but it seems like Christmas to me.

I play Christmas music all the time...even in the middle of the year.

Vince Guaraldi is my musician of choice lately. All those Peanuts songs bring back memories of a time when life was much simpler and quite a bit less expensive. Doesn't matter what time of year it is, but it seems to be most appropriate between early autumn and mid-winter.

Tom