Light-O-Rama Forums

Lowe's

Speakefamily

I just went to Lowe's today and they had 380bx 100 count White lights, Well I talk to the manager and I bought all 380bx for .24 cents a box....Just a little over $97.00 With tax.
They also loaded them in my truck for me....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Harold

Speakefamily wrote:

I just went to Lowe's today and they had 380bx 100 count White lights, Well I talk to the manager and I bought all 380bx for .24 cents a box....Just a little over $97.00 With tax.
They also loaded  them in my truck for me....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Harold

38,000 lights for less than $100, Nice job!

Best I did was .60 per box at Walmart. I ended up with about 5000 total lights. I don't even own any LOR equipment yet, I had just discovered it this season. Looking forward to my first year of buying lights, LOR stuff, and making my first little display for Halloween and Christmas of 2009! :D

Mj I am with you. Went out and purchased 28,000 lights this year without owning a LOR unit. I did purchase the software a few months back. If you are serious about doing this I would purchase the software soon, as it will go up in price. Get the package with the software, adapter and cable for $100. Same price as the software now. You will get the software now and then get the rest when you purchase a controller unit. That way you can start playing with the software and sequence on what you want your display to look like. Get the units when they go on sale and read the BBoards. ALOT OF INFO HERE. Plus everyone is really good at giving info on pretty much anything. I cant wait to get my first units.