Is there going to be a Secret Sale again this year?

JeffF

I was just going back through the old posts from last year and it seems like it was mid to late February that there was the "Secret Sale". Just curious if there will be another one this year since that one was such a big hit.

I guess I'm looking forward to soldering a few more kits this year. ;)

-Jeff

Jeffrey wrote:

I was just going back through the old posts from last year and it seems like it was mid to late February that there was the "Secret Sale". Just curious if there will be another one this year since that one was such a big hit.

I guess I'm looking forward to soldering a few more kits this year. ;)

-Jeff

If we knew now, it would not be a secret.

I would advise reading these boards at least once every 1-2 weeks ... and you'll know. It wasn't all that secret ... anyone logging in pretty easily knew about it. But if you only checked in once every 2-3 months ... then you would have missed it.

I hope for it again ... the timing was great ... during tax return season !!

taybrynn wrote:

I would advise reading these boards at least once every 1-2 weeks ... and you'll know. It wasn't all that secret ... anyone logging in pretty easily knew about it. But if you only checked in once every 2-3 months ... then you would have missed it.

I hope for it again ... the timing was great ... during tax return season !!

Yup that's exactly where my Tax Return is going!!!

Hope there is, I need another PC 16, ELL and a DC Board!!!

-Evan

I'm really hoping for another great sale because we are looking to add 7 more "DIY solder" kits for 4 more arches, 2 more snowflake walls, and 2 more mega trees. Talk about an addictive hobby... :)

-Jeff

I think last year's inventory clearance sale was mostly the AC controllers. I don't remember any of the DC cards, RS-485 adapters, or director cards being part of that sale, while they were part of the summer sale.. (Not that it kept me from buying a DC card to work with, along with the 4 PC controllers)

• 2 weeks later...

Jeffrey wrote:

I'm really hoping for another great sale because we are looking to add 7 more "DIY solder" kits for 4 more arches, 2 more snowflake walls, and 2 more mega trees.  Talk about an addictive hobby... :D

-Jeff

Thats insane man, you're display is already nuts. You're wife is thrilled I'm sure! :shock:

• 2 weeks later...

According to Dan's Post in another thread here on the forums.

LightORamaDan wrote:

garyfunk wrote:
tyler9613 wrote:
taybrynn wrote:
The reasons for buying LOR (for me) mainly circle around Dan and his customer-friendly policies, combined with excellent products and excellent support. Dan is honest and someone I WANT to do business with.
You are completely right and that is what I was trying to say in my post about how he could have ripped me off, but he chose not to because of his honesty.

Tyler:P

My only problem with that is that you cnosider it 'ripping you off' when you pay non-sale price. Geez, should I feel ripped off that I paid the normal price for the units I own?

Hi Gary,

Tyler had emailed me specifically looking for info on any upcoming sales. I think he was happy to see a company that was willing to give you a heads up to an upcoming sale... I just hate it when I get something and then weeks later it goes on sale (especially if I didn't really need it until it went on sale). I would have felt ripped off if I was misled.

The Feb sale will be the 21st or the 28th this year. (most likely the 21st)

Dan

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...