Light-O-Rama Forums

Valentines day

Baileys_Dad

So, after a year of madness and having a great outcome.........the next day to think about others (or your significant other) is up next, Valentines day. Do any others go out of there way to devise such a show (for one day!) to really show how much they appreciate the other half for putting up with their madness during the Christmas season ? I'd really like to do something for her (other than love bites) and especially show her how important she is to me..............I"m just looking for idea's or trying to drum up the idea of a show for a unique individual, that I call my wife. I have red lights, yes I have red lights and got plenty on a clearance from the almighty Wal-Mart, along with C-9's and C-7's. I plan to make a heart along with a heart in the middle of the big heart (btw, I'm a step dad so I have 2 awesome kids that are her's and also a very special one I can call mine). Any one else plan on making such a historic year (despite our depression) a special one for the other, I'm all ears...........and especially for the creative ideas to make it special, (yet, no say it to outloud, pretty cheap, times are tough) Thanks to all and hope all had a great new year and a very merry Christmas.

Jason

Groundhog day comes before VD!

Tonight my wife and I both lamented how dark and boring the yard is without the lights. She asked if I wanted to do a show for Saint Valentines day. I too would be open to ideas if anyone wants to share. Cupid and arrow into a heart?