Light-O-Rama Forums

relocating music

chris mashburn

Windows Media Player is that, just a player. Were is the music? You can either moving into the audio file under LOR or click edit, media and map the sequence to wherever it is residing.

Maybe I am not sure what you are asking.

Let me apologize if I confused you, for I am not computer savvy at all!

Let me start at the beginning..I ripped a cd on to windows media player. U Know where this got me. I just want to put a song from a cd to the music sequence audio file. I hope this clarifies what I am talking about..If not, I will try to explain it again.

Sorry that I am not more computer literate, and hopefully you will know what I am talking about.

Let's see if we can get you sorted out. And help you with the terminology.

You didn't rip it on to WMP, you ripped it WITH WMP. WMP then stores the song somewhere on your hard drive. If you open media player and go under the tools menu then options, then click the rip CD tab, it will tell you where to find your music files.

I'm going to guess that it is in My Documents/ my music, as that is the default location.

Now the simplest thing to do is when you are creating a musical sequence and it asks for the media file is to navigate to your documents/music folder and choose the file there.

or

You could go into My Computer and navigate to the folder and copy the songs you want to move and paste them into the LOR Audio folder.

Is this clear as mud? Did it help any?