Light-O-Rama Forums

Noma led lights

ChristmasCanada

All my LED's were purchased at Canadian Tire (Noma brand) . Most of my lights are the smaller strawberry bulbs will they work with the LOR units.??? Im not sure if they are full wave or not.

Yes they will from another canuck that also has noma lights also don,t forget Canadian Tire has 5 year warranty in store so keep your receipts in a safe place

It is a retail franchise store here in Canada that was established over 50 years ago that sells lots of evrything It would be comparable I guess to walmart or Zellers . They have a website if you google it.It si slowly losing out to lowes and Princess Auto here in canada

Thanks for the info Denis. Do you have a LOR?? if so how many channels are you running?? Im looking at the 32ch LOR

I have 15 lors but only running 7 of them as I lost my last brother this last august third family member in three years so kept evrything the same just minor changes But hoping 09 is a great year

Sorry to hear that. 15 LOR's WOW.... That must be awesome.Where is the best place to purchase them in Canada?? Also how many LED are you running?? Ever since seeing the Holdmans Christmas video I must say im hooked.

I purchased my lor units from Dan at lightoRama when he has a spring sale just about every year.You can save enough If you haven't bought it yet and plan to do so buy your software package now as there will be an upgrade soon and the price will go up .Also paul at Creative lights display Has another sale coming in the new year on Led lights.;)

I am running about 18000 leds this year but will try to double that next yearLots of fun Start early to plan your display before you know it 09 season will be here

Also take baby steps before running into it:D:D