Light-O-Rama Forums

When do you ever Sleep Dan???

Guest guest

Loftus001 wrote:

Dan:
When do you ever sleep? If you are not at work, we can find you online posting messages for members and customers. I am beginning to think you do not sleep.

Thanks for asking ;)... I do get enough sleep and the coffe helps too:shock:!... Having enough time is an issue with seasonal work. Only problem is not enough time to wrestle with my son....

I was raised in a small factory town in upstate NY. There was a guy with 10 sons (no daughters... they finally gave up on the girl)... That guy worked two full time jobs and overtime on weeks forever.... Always had a smile and always seemed to have time for his kids.... When I feel tired I think of him and remember how easy I have it.

I fear, though, that Dan thought the workload would drop back to normal around the first of the year.

However, with the "Wizards of Winter" phenomenon I think overdrive will be needed for all of 2006. Perhaps we can assist with some kind of support structure for Dan -- weekly shipments of coffee might be in order as well.

Sleep is highly over rated! In fact it is the one questions that scientists have been unable to answer. They have no idea why we sleep. They say there is actually no reason for it. I found that very interesting although I try to get 5 hours of sleep a night. I think the best thing is naps. I only get to take them in the winter months but love them. Winston Churchill did the same thing through the entire war.