Where Do I Start

redsea300

This is my first year with LOR. I went big I used 208 channels. I usually just have a static display. I did it all this year, FM100 built, Mini trees, shooting stars,web page, and more etc. This years display is on my website. I am thinking about making up some MR16 lights(or a complete light bar) to flood the front of the house. Where should I start? What lor box runs it. I also have a dc lor board I ordered last year. Next year I am at 293 channels right now. So I will be buying more boxes what hardware do I need for DMX? Thanks for any help. Don C.

Richard Hamilton

redsea300 wrote:

This is my first year with LOR. I went big I used 208 channels. I usually just have a static display. I did it all this year, FM100 built, Mini trees, shooting stars,web page, and more etc. This years display is on my website. I am thinking about making up some MR16 lights(or a complete light bar) to flood the front of the house. Where should I start? What lor box runs it. I also have a dc lor board I ordered last year. Next year I am at 293 channels right now. So I will be buying more boxes what hardware do I need for DMX? Thanks for any help. Don C.

Don, I think you are the one to come by and see my display and you live not far away if I recall. Just give me a call or email to talk about it.

Sound great Richard I will e mail you directly. I think i still have you e mail address. Are you going to be home next week. Thanks Don

Don I just took a look at your site. You had such a great idea of storing all your controllers in that shed. Really a great and original idea!!

Thanks for the fedback. ext year I need a second one. 10 more controllers. Inside this years shed is a 19 TV that has 4 ccd night vision caneras, 260 Gig DVR, stereo for external sound and the FM transmitter > will post a picture on the web in the future.