Light-O-Rama Forums

Our 2008 Videos

JeffF

Thanks a lot. I can't wait for next year to use everything I've learned re-arranging Richards sequences for *my* sequences. I already started a new song and it's coming along pretty good. I love his style of fading and color shifting so I'm trying to incorporate that... but boy it sure does take time to make it flow and look right. :D

-Jeff

Kinda neat... "News 10 Now" was over the house tonight to do a little story on our lights. The interviewer was a really nice guy and actually seemed interested in the display. It kind of stinks because we had to do the interview two times because the first one didn't get the sound right. The stinky part is I mentioned Light-O-Rama a couple times and he actually asked about it specifically. The second time around we were both freezing since it's only 13F out right now and he only did a quick recap(without mentioning LOR). :(

He did tape an open LOR box with me pointing inside of it(while it was on btw) and he also taped my laptop "running" our show(even though the computer downstairs does that). :)

Can't wait to see the spot. I'm a BIG DORK so I can't wait to see THAT on the TV. :D

-Jeff

• The topic was locked