Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Available - Blue Christmas

Richard Hamilton

In case anyone is interested, here is the "Blue Christmas" by Elvis. There are also a couple other sequences in this thread . Slowly but surely, I'm getting several posted.
http://magiclightshow.com/bb/index.php?topic=83.0

By the way, anyone else having trouble uploading files to this LOR board? I can never seem to upload much of anything here.

iresq, I'm guessing you had trouble seeing the link, but it appears you found it. To clarify this for other folks.... the download is a small link inside the email thread on my site. That's just the way the board works and I don't have any control over making it a bigger link that is easier to see.

Secondly, if you are not logged in, you won't see the link. This is to prevent spiders from grabbing files and using bandwith. Fortunately, I've never had any trouble with spammers and advertisers, so I like to keep it that way.

Now, if anyone has a ideas of why I am not able to upload the files here to the LOR board, then please enlighten me. It would be more convenient for me to post the file here if I can figure out why it doesn't work for me. Obviously it is working for some people because I see files posted.

tboerjan wrote:

"Elvis" has released his Christmas hits remixed. Blue Christmas is now a duet with Martina McBride; I'm anxious to try it with your sequence!

Hmmm, my bet is that is isn't going to work. Even the slightest changes in a song will put all the lights out of sync. You will likely have to do it from scratch.