Light-O-Rama Forums

Light O Rama serves the Devil!

Guest guest

It's 2:55am here in Florida and I just placed the order for 5 LOR Deluxe kits. As if I didn't already have enough crap to do for the wifey, in addition to my own projects and some evil force has just made me purchase 5 kits that need complete building. AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggggg....

I'll get over it I suppose.

Thanks again Dan for your terrific products. This is year One for me.

Take care all and good luck!

Luke Barnes
May 22, 2006

2:10 AM here in Dallas and I'm sitting on a conference call for a problem at work that I've determined is someone else's issue. So to make my time productive I've just ordered 4 boards (16 channels) & the software kit. Took advantage of the sale10 promotion and Dan can hold off shipping. I'll get killed by the wife if I don't finish the bed before I fool with these new toys. Still, I have to do something while the finish on the bed dries :) and that could take a loonngg time between coats :):D:D.

Ken Mays
Lewisville, TX

I just put my order in for 3 using SAVE10. I really wanted to get them right away but couldn't resist saving another 10%. Still my order is in pretty early which means I should be fairly near the top of the SAVE10 queue!