Light-O-Rama Forums

Where Are You Christmas ?

LENNY RUEL

Anyone have a solid copy of Where Are you Christmas? that I can download that will work for 16 channels? The version on LOR sequences is only 8 and is actually only using 7 of them. I have the sound track already from The Grinch amd have that song in my file. Thanks in Advance as always!!

Lenny Ruel

Thanks to you both, but the music file i have is off the soundtrtack CD for Grinch and is 4:06 long. Both look like awesome programs but the first one is only about 3:15 long and the later is like 2:54. So.... the music length isn'r close to matching what is sqnced.

Lenny Ruel

I actually did use yours since it was a 16 channel and didn't have to move things around for now. Plus it was the correct length at over 4 minutes. Beat seems to be just a pinch off but not a lot to worry about. We went live last night and I saw a couple songs before heading to bowl but not that one. We did the LOR II upgrade a couple weeks ago figuring beat wizard would be a big time savings over using Tapper wizard. I'm ancious to see what the song looks like on our lights though as is.
I have the front of the house set up with 4 channels each of red, green, and white lights tied together so I can completely change the color at the snap of a finger or fade from one to the next. Not to mention the other capabilities on chase, twinkle, etc. I have these running vertically every 8 inches, so it's like the front is draped in a curtain of lights. Then about 10 feet out from the house and centered on each of those 4 "banks" I made 7' tripod trees out of conduit and have them wrapped with 700 red, green, and white lights. With a another controller next year I'll probably go with those three colors on seperate channels rather than having all three on a combination string. The songs I've seen look really good so far though.
Thanks for the help again.

Lenny

LENNY RUEL wrote:

Anyone have a solid copy of Where Are you Christmas? that I can download that will work for 16 channels? The version on LOR sequences is only 8 and is actually only using 7 of them. I have the sound track already from The Grinch amd have that song in my file. Thanks in Advance as always!!

Lenny Ruel

I have a a 177 channel version of this song with same soundtrack if you need it just email me through my web page below. You can cut and paste what you need. I also have the video on the web page to see if you like it first. Don C.

If the timing is just a little off, you can adjust it by skewing the track left or right until it's just right. I ran my music through Audacity to make sure it was not in a variable bit rate.

Enjoy.

Ed