Light-O-Rama Forums

put order in, but software Q

Guest guest

musicman wrote:

I just put my order in, but how do I download the full version software? There wasn't a link to tell me how to download it and it wasn't in my e-mail confirmation either.

I ordered the 16 channel package.

Someone forgot to add the software link to those package products. Send an order to email to orders@lightorama.com and someone will send you a link!

I ordered the 16 channel package as well and also did not have a link to dowload my software. How do I get my software?

Edit: Dan must have been posting at the same time I was. Thanks, Dan. I will email you.

The link was added. I am not sure if it will showup on the "Order Status" screen for items purchased before the link was added. In any case I will have someone go through the orders and get links out to people.

Note: We may run a little behind on answering emails this week but will do our best.

LightORama wrote:

The link was added. I am not sure if it will showup on the "Order Status" screen for items purchased before the link was added. In any case I will have someone go through the orders and get links out to people.

Note: We may run a little behind on answering emails this week but will do our best.

Dan:

When you check order status, it does not show. I will wait for you to email me the link. Thanks.

Hi Dan.....sorry if I missed this and it was already asked........but can I still download the full version even if i did the save10 promotion?

Thanks,

Craig

cgenheimer wrote:

Hi Dan.....sorry if I missed this and it was already asked........but can I still download the full version even if i did the save10 promotion?

Thanks,

Craig

Craig,

You can download the software when you order even if you use the SAVE10... We would rather trust people it makes it a little easier for us and better for you.

Dan -

Dan I may have the credit card decline thing you were talking about . I can't download the software. I did the download + CD Option on the starter kit.

It says "If you would like to download items purchased by credit card, enter the credit card number you used for your purchase. Your card will not be charged". So I type in the number and it says -

There is a problem with your credit card. You can access the download after the issue is corrected.

And nothing was downloaded. What Should I Do?

Thanks for any help

Edit - Sorry Dan But I accidently Sent this to your PM Messages.