Light-O-Rama Forums

put order in, but software Q

Guest guest

I just put my order in, but how do I download the full version software? There wasn't a link to tell me how to download it and it wasn't in my e-mail confirmation either.

I ordered the 16 channel package.

This is what it says on the website.

Includes

• LOR1602W - 16 Channel 30 Amp Controller
  • SC485 - Connector (other options available)
  • Light-O-Rama Software - Extended Edition
  • 50ft CAT5e Cable - (other options available)

It was there for me at checkout. Look in the upper right corner near your total where it shows your software price.

Just to make sure, I added the 4 bucks to get the CD, also. Never hurts to have a hard copy.

CD option--

It was the bottom drop-down option on the software screen lower left. $4 additional. Thought it was worth the $$.

I take it the CD will appear with the units and the adapter at work. This gives new meaning to Christmas in July! (the middle month of the expected delivery dates)....

MM, look at the top of the list of items available for the 'hobbyist' store. Called Starter Kit. Click on that. Should take you to the correct screen.

your definately looking at something different then me. This is the screen that I ordered from:

trans_1x1.gifyhst-1552586516070_1898_4798

yhst-1552586516070_1899_1259087trans_1x1.gifyhst-1552586516070_1899_1640594

This package has everything you need to turn your PC into the command point of a sophisticated light show. The LOR1602W provides enough power to control a 9,000 mini-light display. With the included software, adapter and cable you have the tools and connectivity to put your PC in control of your lights.

This package can easily be expanded with additional controllers as your needs grow. You can stay with hardwired connections or you can upgrade this basic system with Wireless Connectivity. If you are concerned that you may not have what it takes to create a show, rest assured that new pre-sequenced musical shows will make this package a truly plug-and-play system. (Pre-sequenced shows available later this year).

Includes

• LOR1602W - 16 Channel 30 Amp Controller
  • SC485 - Connector (other options available)
  • Light-O-Rama Software - Extended Edition
  • 50ft CAT5e Cable - (other options available)

How to select a connector

Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 weeks.

ST-SP-16trans_1x1.gifRegular price: $389.95trans_1x1.gif
Sale price: $349.95trans_1x1.gif
Connector: Serial - SC485USB - USB485(+2.00)USB Booster - USB485B(+15.00)Wireless(+264.95)
Cable: 50ft Cat5100ft Cat5(+6.95)

Sorry, misunderstood. I see now you ordered a complete package. I did it as a seperate line item. I wonder if there is a glitch that needs to be fixed with complete packages?

Looks like we need intervention from Dan.

or maybe it's an automatic CD, I don't konw. I think I'm going to use the contact button though and ask about it. Afterall, I need to software to control it.

I just went through the process up to the check-out counter on the Showtime page. It didn't give you the options I had ordering it as a line item from the hobbyist page...

Yes, the contact button was a good choice. You may get a CD automatic, but you should have the option to download, too.

I'm definately not mad or anything, that's for sure. It's great that they put this sale on for us. I just want everything to go smoothly for me as possible and of course I'm very excited to get my first LOR products ever and get as addicted as everyone else is.

I'm also not expecting the page to be perfect. I mean, how many places online have you known that something isn't quite right? Especially when it comes to a HUGE sale like this.