Jump to content

Show won't run correctly.


lightningrod4life
 Share

Recommended Posts

lightningrod4life

I need some help, hopefully someone has had this problem before? When my show runs, It will play the first song just fine. Then when it continues to go on to the next song it will only play it for about 20 seconds or so. Then it will go to the next song and only play it for about 20 seconds. then it will get to the 4th song and play it completely and then it will just repeat that one song. I have done about 4 shows and every single show has a problem similar to t his, eithe rit will play 20 seconds or so of a song. or sometimes it will play a full song and then the next song it wont play all of it, any suggestions as to why I am having this problem continuously??

Thanks for the help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you added the sequences into the show(s) ... did you add the musical sequences under the 'musical' tab, or under the 'animation' tab ?

Sounds frustrating ... I hope you figure it out real soon.

Scott

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Richard Hamilton

Just to make sure you didn't do something in the show editor to mess up the show, start with building a fresh show and put a couple sequences in it, then test it. If that is ok, add a couple more then test it. Don't try to troubleshoot with the show you have until you have determined that a new show works properly. You might have put something in the background tab or some other place that is causing this effect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WHich versionof S2 are you running? Did you double chec your channel config. If you are running the original verions of S2 and not one of the updated version and your channel config is not perfect it will work like this. I had a similar problem and what happened was a few unused channels were set as a LOR controller w/o an ID and when a majot event hit, it would stop that song and move on. This was fixed in the 2.12 upgrade earlier this week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lightningrod4life

I believe the system is running the most recent version of the S2 Software. I recently reinstalled it , just to make sure that wasn't the problem causing it. But since we dont have high speed internet at home, maybe I need to bring the computer in, out of the cold ( feels like 20 below 0.) and look at my channel configurations. I think this might be where the fault is, but I dont know for sure. I have made 4 different shows trying to find the problem, but everytime i played the show they seemed to do something different. I think I may have 1 show that plays correctly, only because i think the channel configs might be setup correctly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had similar problems. The fix was to make sure every channel that was assigned to a lightorama controller had a unit and channel ID also. I either assigned an ID or made it unassigned to a controller and the pronblem was fixed. After I found the correct channel I assigned it back to the controller with the unit id and channel. Hope some of this helps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lightningrod4life

I have some of the sequences that glitched with me now, I am working on taking a look at them to see if i can find a fault in the channel assignments, will keep you all posted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lightningrod4life

I check the messed up sequences, there was 4 channels that had Light-O-Rama Controller set, without an id, i cleared those and now i am going to soon try them one at a time in a show and see what happens, wish me luck!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lightningrod4life

I think I finally hopefully fixed the problem! It was what everyone said, having light o rama set for a controller without a controller id, just tested all my good songs, and all seemed to work well until my breaker flipped, stupid thing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...