Light-O-Rama Forums

Another LOR problem. (resolved)

Mona

OH OH I have another problem. Eight channels of this unit are not coming on.

yhst-1552586516070_2027_284733
trans_1x1.gif
Card Assembled (Complete Package)
trans_1x1.gif
A fully assembled card with all options required to complete the building of a 30Amp, Outdoor Lighting Controller.
trans_1x1.gif
$205.95

do you all have any ideas as to why. The fuse is not blown. We checked that. It came on for a little while like 5 minutes last night now it won't come on at all.

Are all eight on the same side of the controller? 1-8 or 9-16?? If yes check to be sure you have power to that side of the unit, if yes, next check the fuse. There is a fuse for 1-8 and one for 9-16.

L

Just saw your comment the fuse is ok.
Have you tried the hardware utility and turning all channels on? Or is only in the sequence they do not light?

Mona wrote:

It doesn't run if we swap sources. It is channels 1-8

When you say "it doesn't run if we swap sources", do you mean channels 1-8 don't work still, or that nothing works?

Also, try swapping fuses (there are two) and report back...

-Tim

I have to tell you Ya'll are the best. We swaped fuses and nothing. Cmoore called us last night and the night before and walked us thru some things. We tried them all but nothing so this morning we went to radio shack bought new fuses and came home put them in and nothing. We went thru the set up again and again then this morning my husband went thru the pages online on the set up and wala chuck we found the problem. One of the things on the board had broke loose on the soder and hubby sodered it back and all worked fine and the party tonight went on with out a hitch. It worked!!!

I can't believe how many people in our area have never seen a animated show to music. They were amazed. Next year will be better cause of the help here. I want to thank all of you that have replied to my questions and for being so patient with us.

[align=center]THANK YOU ALL[/align]