Light-O-Rama Forums

10%

Guest guest

Hummm, I will decide at 11:59. I probably will since I already have 1 controller. Couldn't sleep last night, was late to work today, so gotta be late tomorrow, got an excuse this time.:laughing:

I thought it was off each item??

For those customers willing to delay delivery for up to 3 months we will extend an additional 10% discount on your order. This 10% will be applied to the purchase price of every item you buy even if it is not on sale! Also, those US and Canadian customers who use the 10% promotion will be entered in a contest to win a new DELL computer.

(Edit) Never mind, just figured it out per item, then per total, and it comes out about the same for me.

You seem to be a mac fan but I think they are giving away a PC

I'll slum it for free technology....

I totally missed that link on the page- I just read it for the first time...

Tad wrote:

You seem to be a mac fan but I think they are giving away a PC

I'll slum it for free technology....

I totally missed that link on the page- I just read it for the first time...

That's the way I feel, plus I can wait 3 months for something that I won't use until Christmas Time, get 10% off, and have a chance to get a computer

Scott, your right...it is off of every item.

At the rate I'm hearing it...there is alot of people that are willing to wait 3 months...i have no need for it now

Luke

I'm thinking that the savings from waiting up to 3 month will pay for the shipping. But I am going to let Dan charge my credit card now. It's the least I can do, for all that he's doing for us. He has bills to pay just like me. Money always helps.:]

I think those who don't have any controllers may want their's sooner.

Scottsgrfx wrote:

This time last night there were about 12 members on here, last I looked it was 36 tonight, get that coffee going. :shock: Just an observation.

Oh Yeah, a late nighter.

The 10% off will work out great for me. I'm in college right now and I'll be working over the summer so I'll have more money then. I do have more than enough money to cover the order right now (I'm not going to go into credit card debt for Christmas lights), but there's no real reason why I need the controllers now.

Scottsgrfx wrote:

This time last night there were about 12 members on here, last I looked it was 36 tonight, get that coffee going. :shock: Just an observation.
It up to 42 right now, Can we break the record from April 2 of 84. ( Gotta keep my mind off the sale, sorry folks.):waycool: