Light-O-Rama Forums

Feliz Navidad and Mary's Boy Child Sequence

Tom L.

Looking for the Feliz Navidad (by "Jose Feliciano")and Mary's Boy Child (by "I can't believe its Bony M")sequence. I have already checked with LOR Sequence.com with no luck. My neighbors would like to see and here these, and I have no time to sequence these for this year. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm operating with 32 channels, though any amount would be great.

Tom L.

I had thought to try to sequence Feliz Navidad for my show but I ran out of time.

I only have 16 channels but if I do get around to doing it. I'll gladly share it with you.

I will definitely do it and add it for next year.

Ed

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry I didn't see this thread sooner.

I used Mary's Boy Child/Oh My Lord for my first ever sequence this year.

This was on 16 channels, the lights were set up static before I decided to order the controller, so naturally I'll have to redo the sequence for 2009 with more lights.

Anyway, PM me if you still want the sequence.

I stumbled on Boney M listening to CD channel on Dish and thought it had a pretty catchy beat, easy to sequence. I recorded it analog and jumped on the sequencing. I was surprised to discover they've been around since the 70s. I never heard them before.

Tom

• 4 months later...

tamale wrote:

I'm so sorry I didn't see this thread sooner.

I used Mary's Boy Child/Oh My Lord for my first ever sequence this year.

This was on 16 channels, the lights were set up static before I decided to order the controller, so naturally I'll have to redo the sequence for 2009 with more lights.

Anyway, PM me if you still want the sequence.

I stumbled on Boney M listening to CD channel on Dish and thought it had a pretty catchy beat, easy to sequence. I recorded it analog and jumped on the sequencing. I was surprised to discover they've been around since the 70s. I never heard them before.

Tom

Wow I cannot believe someone never heard of "Bony M"......I still like their 1st Christmas Album.....better than their remake.

Of course I did a sequence of Bony M last year in AL but what good is that if I cannot get to import it to Lor2...that stinks.

To bad this thread is old now. Anyone out there have the Mary Boy Child sequence that they would like to share....by Bony M?

• 2 weeks later...

I just uploaded my 32 channel sequence of Mary's Boy Child/Oh My Lord to LORsequences.com at this link:

http://lightoramasequences.com/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,42/func,fileinfo/id,349/

It's not exceptionally well done, it was my first year, but people seemed to enjoy it.

Regards,
Bruce

If you'd like to share that sequence I'd love to have it I've never heard the song either until I watched you video on utube and really like the song and the beat. Thanks

I also have 16 channels and want to use Feliz Navidad. If you have it and don't mind sharing it I'd love to have it. Thanks