Light-O-Rama Forums

Had to reinstall... but now having problems! (resolved)

Guest guest

Hello all,
I had to recently reinstall LOR because i redid my computer, but now whenever i try to open LOR it says that it was not installed correctly.. i have tried to unistall and reinstall LOR several times.. any ides or suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Do you have all the Hardware Utilities like the DigitalIOX and the LORChannelIO control thingy's? Mine wouldn't work until I got it from my other computer. As soon as i got them, it worked.

My 1.5 cents.

Luke K.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I haven't been around here for a while because I have been so busy.. but can anyone help me to get this working? I really want to try and get some good LOR sequences together for 2006, I have a few but not near enough and not as good as I would like.. Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it!

Jeremy.

Jeremy,

I responded to your email. The most likely problem is that the LOR registry entries are somehow invalid. I sent you a utility that will clean the registry of all LOR entries. Once you run it you should be fine. No need to re-install again.

You know, I miss some posts sometimes.... For some reason, my new message flags do not always show up? So even though the LOR forum show that there are new messages sometimes I can't find them.... So I missed the original post. Also on May21 I was a bit busy...

However as Jeff has mentioned an email directly to info@lightorama.com will generally be responded to within 24 hours (usually much faster).

I got your email.. however I dont see the utility in the email for some reason? Unless I missed it something isn't right. Thanks though for trying.. hopefully we can get it worked out.

Jeremy Lawton wrote:

I got your email.. however I dont see the utility in the email for some reason? Unless I missed it something isn't right. Thanks though for trying.. hopefully we can get it worked out.
Would have helped if I had sent the attachment:D You have mail (again).