Light-O-Rama Forums

Is it possible to have one sequence in a show play less often?

bhays

I have 12 sequences in my show this season along with 5 voiceovers that run between sequences...

I want to add a sequence that I would like to only play 4 or 5 times per night rather than be in the regular rotation (I do not use shuffle).

Is there a way to have a particular sequence not play as often as the others?

I guess I am spoiled by using ZaraRadio to play Christmas music when the show is not running and all of the scheduling options there.

I know many of us use voiceovers (mine are also video) between sequences from Demented Elf, etc. to make announcements about neighbors, etc. It would be nice to specify in the show editor where to play one of these then have the software randomly pull one from the ones available, just to keep the show fresher... This would also allow me to use shuffle, I don't now because I don't want to have two of the voiceover sequences run back to back...

Sure, you could do it by scheduling other sequences more often.

For example, let's say you want to play sequences A, B and C fairly frequently, but D not so much. You could set up your musical section to be something like:

A, B, C, B, C, A, B, A, B, C, D

bob wrote:

Sure, you could do it by scheduling other sequences more often.

For example, let's say you want to play sequences A, B and C fairly frequently, but D not so much. You could set up your musical section to be something like:

A, B, C, B, C, A, B, A, B, C, D

Duh... I never thought about putting the same sequence in the show more than once...