Light-O-Rama Forums

Palying Random music between shows with lights on

bobalamm

I remember reading somewhere how this can be accomplished but I cannot find for anything. Can anyone let me know how this can be accomplished. I am new this year and started out late so I am a little behind the curve. I am running a 16 channel controller with LOR II. Any and all help is appreciated.

Bob

You could set up a show as follows:

In the background section, put one sequence, which just turns your lights on and keeps them on.

In the musical section, add a bunch of sequences, one for each song. Don't add any "real" channels or events to those sequences; just have them play the song, without doing anything to the lights.

Also in the musical section, select the option to play randomly rather than playing sequentially.

I apologize as I was probably not as thorough in my question as I should have been. I have 3 "shows" sequenced that I want to play every 30 minutes. The 3 songs total 13 minutes. So if the show starts at 6:00 P.M. and runs until 6:13 I would like ligts on and random music until 6:30 when my 3 songs will start again.