Light-O-Rama Forums

4th of July

Guest guest

Hello Patrons,

I'm trying to get a light show going for a 4th of July light show.

Is there anyone out there that might be able to share some ideas of songs or even LOR sequences for 4th of July to help an Air National Guardsman troop out? I've served 22 years in the military and would like return my thanks to the community by putting on a nice light show for the 4th of July. I already do fireworks (not a huge thing but I think people still enjoy it). I have worked on a sequence from Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the U.S.A.". I haven't had much luck after that and hope to give some kind of an up beat light show.

Can someone help me out? :smile:

Thank you in advance, Tom

How about some of John Phillips Sousa's marches? Stars & Stripes Forever, El Capitan & others are well known, have a good beat and are 'military related'.

Or the official songs for each of the services "The Marines hymn, Army -Caisson song, Air force -Wild Blue Yonder song, Navy -Anchors Away.

Yankee doodle dandy, Over There and others by George M Cohan may also work for you. Oh, maybe 'This Land is Your Land'. A google search of patrriotic songs may come up with more ideas.

Good Luck,

Even

I have sequenced In America, I think it is a Charlie Daniels Band song but my version is not the original artist and Wacko Warner fron the Animanics singing the state capitols.

I wonder about sharing sequences because unless your channels are similar to mine, I would think the show would look pretty strange. I would be happy to share the sequences but I would be suprised if they do you any good.

How did you get the states song from animaniacs. I love that one!

I am too going to put together a 4th of July show, to show off my new hardware that I buy in about... 3 minutes.

Here's one, I don't think it's been said yet. Born in the USA