Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Program Stops Responding

Scott Lorbacher

I am running version 2.0.16. After setting the proper schedule and starting the program it runs fine. But after a few series of running through the songs, the program stops responding. The only fix seems to be rebooting the computer. I am running the RS485 Adapter. Has anyone esle had this problem or something similar to it? If so, can you point me in the right direction? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When the program stops responding as you say. What is the condition of the LED on the controller? Flashing or Solid?

If flashing then I would guess you have a communication breakdown somewhere.

Chuck

Ive been working all day just got home show is running right now but give it a while and it will quit I'm sure it my maybe some type of communication breakdown how would it be fixed thanks for your help are anyone's help pay a lot of money for it not to work right.

Thanks again

Scott Lorbacer

Scott

I had the same problem & found it to be with the computer going into a sleep mode or energy conservation mode. What I do know is every 45-60 min. I move the mouse or hit a few keys to wake the computer back up.

I am running on a laptop with Vista.

Mike

I had the same problem and I found that if any updates that may come thought the Internet caused the problem I just shut down my Internet connection while the LOR is playing and also I learned to keep my cat away from the computer he likes to design his own show. I am also running Vista.

Hope this will help

Lisanewbie