Light-O-Rama Forums

Live LOR???

Arthur Kleiderer

Is there and possible way of controlling LOR controllers with a DMX board. I'm currently using my program at the beginning of a production and need to have live control over multiple units once my program is over and the drama begins.

Arthur Kleiderer wrote:

Is there and possible way of controlling LOR controllers with a DMX board. I'm currently using my program at the beginning of a production and need to have live control over multiple units once my program is over and the drama begins.
Arthur,

If the controllers are set to recognize DMX (which they will do) and you have a RJ45 to XLR 3 pin adapter, then yes, you can control them with a standard or virtual DMX console.

Charles

Arthur,

You will need to upgrade your firmware to 4.2.0 for the controllers to talk on the DMX, if you have not already done so.

Here is the link where Dan announced the firmware change and what you need to make it all work.

Could you also fill in your location in your profile? Thank you!

Chuck

Thanks so much its going to be alot easier on me if i dont have to worry about running it from my comp.

BTW i cant find the link but i dont know if its a product of sleepless nights or its not there

• The topic was locked