Light-O-Rama Forums

HELP

buschy

Ok someone pleaes help me asap. oh and hi Im new here.

I puchased a lor1600w with the understanding that it was a stand alone unit and I could hook it up and go. well it still needs to be set up, so I ordered the generic kit and had it overnight delievered. I got it this evening and the software is download only. well I have no link nor can I find anything but the upgrade and the demo. LOR is closed and I surely dont want to go another weekend without my lights on.

Can someone please help me find the link, or share the software, I will provide proof that I purchased it.

thanks

Dennis.

I don't know the link myself, but you should've gotten an email with a link for where to download it. Maybe it's mixed with your order confirmation email or something? Sorry I can't do more, good luck!

I found this message, I gues its different caue I payed with paypal

If you would like to download items purchased with a PayPal account, enter the primary email address for your PayPal account. This will validate your purchase and grant access to download the file.

Email:

But I did this and it still has no place to download the sotware, someone has to be able to help me

Can you take a screenshot of the email or page you received. make sure you black out personal information. I am sure there is a link on there. If they processed your order you have the email with a link.