Light-O-Rama Forums

DIY KIt

Guest guest

I know I saw the answer somewhere but I can't find it right now. Does the DIY kit include just all the parts to make the hobbyist board or does it include an enclosure?

If it doesn't come with an enclosure, is there a possibility that we could purchase an official enclosure so that our DIY kit is just like a showtime except we get the fun of putting it together?

I think if you look at the manual on the LOR site, it details everything that comes with the kit. I don't think the enclosure is part of the kit, what you have when you finsih assembly is basically the same thing as the assembled hobbyist board that you can order now. I think Dan did say that it comes with the solder and paste for the heat sinks.

Looking at pictures, just a quick question. Do the kits have the same heatsink's as the pre-assembled 16'c with heavy duty heatsink? With the stand offs and where the heatsink goes underneath controller? are the pictures just the same picture copied to show kit? Thanks ... Ordered 1 in my order.

Edit, (Never mind, I still got the sale on my mind from last night, I just needed to read)(not shown) thanks