Light-O-Rama Forums

Fantasmic?

AnthonyB

Looking for a 32 channel sequence and audio file if it is edited down of Disney's Fantasmic. I know it is a long shot but worth a try right?

Also seeking an audio file for the Main Street Electrical Parade that is on lorsequences.com that one seems to be edited quite a bit from all of the audio versions I have but I can't seem to find one to fit.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Anthony

AnthonyB wrote:

Looking for a 32 channel sequence and audio file if it is edited down of Disney's Fantasmic. I know it is a long shot but worth a try right?

Also seeking an audio file for the Main Street Electrical Parade that is on lorsequences.com that one seems to be edited quite a bit from all of the audio versions I have but I can't seem to find one to fit.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Anthony

I have a midi version of MSEP if you want it. You could use it with the LOR midi sequencing feature and probably build a sequence faster. I don't have a sequence for it. I just us it to play on my piano.

i have a 32 ch fantasmic finale that i am using. i have several channels for a giant mickey outline with face and mouth. i used the full length song, and this was the first song that i worked on this year as a newbie. hopefully this helps.

Attached files fantasmic 32 SHOW.lms

chipwdw thank you so much for this sequence, I found the right audio track after doing a quick search and wham it worked perfectly for me.

Thank you again for this, it is a great addition to my show. Nice work on the sequence.

Anthony

I would appreciate the audio if possible also, bisquit4761@yahoo.com. I did download a midi file of the song, but the timing is way off. Thank you in advance, Bill

anthony thanks for sending the audio file to those that wanted it. hope eveyone enjoys. i will check for the audio file and post mon or tues, at work and dont have it with me.

chip

if any one can send a video if you are using this please post, i would love to see what others have done with this sequence !!!!

chip