Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR1602MP3 R light flashes

NWSanta

So I'm working on this project for the city and with the laptop hard wired to one of the controllers i can control the lights no problem but, as soon as I use the Mp3 Director with the SD Card loaded I just get the "R" light flashing. Is there a legend somewhere for what those LEDs mean?

Unfortunately they left me without the manual and there doesn't seem to be much at LOR Website though I could be wrong.
Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm going home now but, I may go down and play later this evening.

Thanks
Evan

Awesome, thank you Chuck I'll save that puppy and hopefully get some time to play tonight!!!
Thank you thank you thank you

-Evan

Update:

Thank you again. I also can't believe I'm such a twit not to read all of the directions cover to cover. Yours truly also forgot to set the units time on it as well.
DUH!!!

Anyways, all working and to ad fuel to the fire I had some 320 kbps .mp3s that were hanging things up. I remember reading that the .mp3s had to be between 128 and 192 so I detuned them as it were and everything is running smooth as silk.

I still have one question though. Does the Unit remember it's time if' it's been powered down? How long does it's internal Capacitor hold the time??? I may have to get the City to change that unit to an always on setup....

Thanks again to the power of this forum for helping me and having this amazing resource available!!!

Merry Christmas
-Evan