Light-O-Rama Forums

Shutdown sequence with Showtime mp3 director????

Paul Roberson

Is there a way to put a show on a SD card for the Showtime MP3 Director that has a shutdown sequence?

I am not seeing where this can be done. My shutdown sequence is a musical sequence.

Paul Roberson wrote:

Is there a way to put a show on a SD card for the Showtime MP3 Director that has a shutdown sequence?

I am not seeing where this can be done. My shutdown sequence is a musical sequence.

There isn't a direct way to do it but I have mine as a start sequence of the next show. Mail Show 18:00 - 21:30 (Start Seq - Main Show) Promo 21:30 - 18:00 (Start Seq. (Really Close Seq.) Promo Audio.

I agree it would be nice to have the option for a Start and End with the HWU so the direct is exactly the same to the computer show setup.

Harrison

hbomb341 wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:

There isn't a direct way to do it but I have mine as a start sequence of the next show. Mail Show 18:00 - 21:30 (Start Seq - Main Show) Promo 21:30 - 18:00 (Start Seq. (Really Close Seq.) Promo Audio.

I agree it would be nice to have the option for a Start and End with the HWU so the direct is exactly the same to the computer show setup.

Harrison

Thanks!!!! Very good idea. I did not even think about that.

When the next show "shutdown" sequence is set to start does if abruptly end the current running routine from the main show?

Thanks,

Did I mention that is a good idea:D

LOR users ROCK!!

Paul Roberson wrote:

hbomb341 wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:

Harrison

Thanks!!!! Very good idea. I did not even think about that.

When the next show "shutdown" sequence is set to start does if abruptly end the current running routine from the main show?

Thanks,

Did I mention that is a good idea:D

LOR users ROCK!!

No it does not - it will finish out the seq. (song) then start the next one (end show). So the end time can be anywhere from 21:30 to 21:36 for my show.

Harrison

Well, it did no work exactly as planned. I think my problem might be how I set up the 2nd show(shutdown sequence)

I have one song (national anthem) I want to use as a shutdown sequence. I set the schedule to start at 10pm and stop at 10:02. Not sure the shutdown time may have already passed when the main show finished.

It could be tricky to get it set to where it will play but only play once. Oh wait, now while I am typing this, isnt there a way to set it up where it will play only once. I will look at that when I change the 'shutdown' sequence setup.

I tried to edit, but was too late.

If I have the two shows set to run one after another does the dial need to be set on "0"?

If I have the dial set on 1 or 2 it will ONLY play the show that is set to that # correct?

If so this was probably my problem last night. I did reset the run time for the "shutdown' sequence to 30 min and to play only once.

Thanks