Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie with question of running lights without animation

Zane Maurer

Hi all,
Our company recently acquired the clients of another holiday lighting install company.
One of our clients has a 32 station set up, and would like to be able to leave his roofline and other LED lights on all night, without running the entire show(for power consumption purposes).
I'm utilizing search and reading the manuals, but I was hoping someone here would have a suggestion.
Thanks,
Zane

i have a simple animation that runs all day before the real show starts so you can do what i do, basically:
create a sequence with the channelst you want lit on for like 20 seconds, and just loop it, and set it to 1,000,000 times.
then shcedule that sequence to run after the other show is over

chris

i have a simple animation that runs all day before the real show starts so you can do what i do, basically: create a sequence with the channelst you want lit on for like 20 seconds, and just loop it, and set it to 1,000,000 times. then shcedule that sequence to run after the other show is over

Another way to do this is to forget about the "loop it 1,000,000 times", but make sure that you put the sequence in the "Background" section of the show. Such sequences will automatically loop to their starts whenever they reach their ends, despite not explicitly having a "loop" in them. This will continue until the scheduled end of the show is reached.