Light-O-Rama Forums

Ritetime Boxes

Guest guest

Thanks for the info...

While I appreciate the sentiment, if that is the policy I have to admit -- I ain't gonna bother. :?

No harm, no foul. Just already a member of too many boards and "webmaster" of too many websites to have to maintain another one for "heads-up" that I don't even benefit from, ya know?

Posting "hot deals" on other boards is pretty common and, Chuck, if you want to purge them after, say, 30 days so be it. If not, like I said, no harm no foul and I won't post such a thing here again.

On the other hand many of us have been searching high and low for these boxes and when an auction for 5 of them popped up like this it seemed appropriate to share.

Cheers to all.

I believe that Chuck's words have been taken out of context. He NEVER said don't post this information. He has simply said that instead of creating an official "Heads Up" section it has been added to the WIKI.

TED

Push Eject wrote:

Thanks for the info...

While I appreciate the sentiment, if that is the policy I have to admit -- I ain't gonna bother. :?

Eject,

I'm with you. I really don't need 5 different PlanetChristmas accounts. Thank you for posting this on here. I am bidding on them.

Jeff

You can go to any home depot or Lowes and get similar boxes for $30.00 and there's no shipping charges involved. Factor shipping into the price of RiteTime boxes on ebay, stop bidding at the point where it's cheaper to head over to home depot or Lowes and get them.

tbl33_01 wrote:

You can go to any home depot or Lowes and get similar boxes for $30.00 and there's no shipping charges involved. Factor shipping into the price of RiteTime boxes on ebay, stop bidding at the point where it's cheaper to head over to home depot or Lowes and get them.

Ok it is at that point now on ebay. What are these boxes at Home Depot or Lowes. I visited my Home Depot last weekend looking for boxes and couldn't find anything that would work.

Thanks

Hi all,

These boxes were discontinued several years ago (at least out here on the West coast), but were so perfect for LOR that I continued to search for 'em.

I seriously doubt you can find them anywhere for retail sale. They were $25 when in stores, but I've paid $35 incl. shipping for the last two I bought.

Cheers,
Charlie