Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence

toolmaker1

Can I get a copy of Christmas Cannon, I have the one form LOR, I don't think that one is busy enough, Does anyone got one better? Thanks

if you have MSN or Yahoo messenger we could connect and I'll send you the song. I have the original from 2001 and it plays awesome.

Let me know or add me as: wandering_trucker@hotmail.com

Westport Lights wrote:

I have both TSO versions, Christmas Canon (32 channels) and Christmas Canon Rock (48 channels).

I was wondering if you could email me the christmas canon rock (32 channel) one?

It would be greatly appreciated :)

ncchopperking@triad.rr.com

Im trying to create mine and the music is moving slower than the scroll is when i choose to play the song or part of the song displayed on the screen in the sequence editor.

Here is Christmas Canon Rock 48 Channel which I'm playing this year.

Just to be absolutely clear. TSO has two different Christmas Canons on their albums.

One is Christmas Canon, which is the version that the children sing.

The other is Christmas Canon ROCK, Which the women sing.

Attached files Christmas Canon Rock.lms

I just want to say thank you. I have asked alot of people to send sequences so I can see them. Everyone that has sent them has done a really outstanding job. I for one being a beginner at this and just playing with the sequences that everyone has sent me has really opened my eyes to the fun that is going to come next year. I was going to start out with just 16 but wow. I have decided to start with 48. I figured I would start with 16 on the house 16 for two arches and 16 for other things. I don't think I should start also on a mega tree. I will leave that to the following year. I don't want to start to big in the first year. It really amazes me when people send the 272 channel sequences. I get so much from just watching the sequence.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your 32 channel sequence for Christmas Canon Rock worked perfectly for me as is! It is awesome I can't thank you enough. I was able to plug it right in to my line up this evening and it looks great.

Thank you again!

Anthony

AnthonyB wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your 32 channel sequence for Christmas Canon Rock worked perfectly for me as is! It is awesome I can't thank you enough. I was able to plug it right in to my line up this evening and it looks great.

Thank you again!

Anthony

You're welcome, glad it works.

Hello, I have 32 channels and would like the Christmas Cannon sequence. Do you have any more. I am new this year and in need of 32 channel sequences. Also does anyone do sequencing I would like someone to sequence a couple songs for me.

Thanks

Calos Barreto

carlos.barreto@sbcglobal.net

Attached files 164643=9496-house and green tree.jpg

I have found if I add a new musical sequence I can not just drop the files in the folders, I have to open the editor and bring in the media file then hit save and then it will all work no problems, It is a pain and I guess it just is a small problem but it works. Thanks Dan