Light-O-Rama Forums

S6.2.4 Sequencer - SuperStar Insert/Cop/Paste - Error or Bug

Jimehc

When I insert a SS Effect into a Pixel Tree Motion Effect Row - and copy that Motion Effect to second Pixel Tree Motion Effect Row

When I hit the Preview Player > Play Button - I get the Save/Close Sequence Dialog Window

After cancelling that Dialog window - I hit the "Save" icon...  I get an Error Message box

Or if I hit Save in the Save/Close Dialog Box - I get the error message too..

Hitting OK in the error message box - it exits out of sequencer...

Upon Re-Opening Sequencer after the crash - The Preview Player Window opens promptly before the Sequencer Window/Screen even opens...

Light-O-Rama S6 Control Panel (64-bit)
Version 6.2.4
Copyright 2022-2023 Light-O-Rama, Inc.
Pro Edition
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel® Core™ i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
AMD Radeon HD 7500 Series

Image004.jpg

Image005.jpg

Edited by Jimehc

Thanks for the information. We already had a report via the help desk. We have prepared a fix that will be included in the next release.

I get the same thing to and sometimes it just crashes and closes. Had same issue with 6.2.2 . I thought 6.2.4 fixed so I installed it and it was worse so again I uninstalled and reinstalled 6.1.1

• Like 1

I have the same issues it started with 6.2.2 when you would copy motion effects it would just hang there with that little wheel turning. So I uninstalled and went back down to 6.1.10 so when I saw 6.2.4 was released I thought they fixed it not make it worse mine crashes and closes also. So again I uninstalled and reinstalled 6.1.10

• Like 1

Bonjour, j’ai aussi ce problème, dois-je désinstaller la version 6.2.4 pour la version 6.1.1? ou le correctif viendra bientôt. J’ai besoin de SS pour certains effets Cordialement M. ESTRUGA Pedro

On 5/16/2023 at 11:44 AM, Peponne31 said:

Bonjour, j’ai aussi ce problème, dois-je désinstaller la version 6.2.4 pour la version 6.1.1? ou le correctif viendra bientôt. J’ai besoin de SS pour certains effets Cordialement M. ESTRUGA Pedro

A fix for this problem will be released this week (bientôt).

• 2 months later...

In both 6.2.6 and 6.2.4  I'm having a slightly different issue, but I wonder if it is somehow related.

Clicking on any Superstar effect, already created, causes sequencer to crash and close completely.

Does the same thing if I create a new Superstar effect and try to re-access it.

Seems to be a global problem in all of my sequences.                  Win 10 Pro i-5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz 16.0GB

I have 6.2.0 running on a different PC and don't experience any problems while running same files.               Win 10 i-5 4460S @ 2.90Ghz 8.0GB

---------------------------
Light-O-Rama License Registration
---------------------------
You are currently licensed for the Pro Edition with SuperStar 80_CCR.

Thanks for the report.

This will be fixed in the next release - expected in the next week or 2.