Light-O-Rama Forums

Change my Preview

shimbe22

Call it a brain fart or some other weird dilemma.  I have added a matrix to my display.  So, I updated my preview and opened my sequences and updated that sequence.  However, no matter what I do, it WILL NOT update the sequence with my new preview.  What am I missing?

P.S.  I did set the matrix up on aux B as directed.  Not a clue why it's not working.

If you created a new preview, something close to this (not in front of a computer):. Menu > Sequence > Assign preview.  Select the new preview.

If you edited the existing preview, it will be automatic.

If you are using a view other than the "Show all" view, you will need to edit that view to show the additional prop.

Hi Jim, 

I have assigned the new preview... that didn't bring in the matrix.  I also tried editing an old preview... still didn't bring in the matrix.  I have tried assigning a preview with no props, that didn't work either.  Something really weird going on.

Chris

I would like to get together on the phone and preferably remoted into your computer.  Do you have TeamViewer installed on your computer (or can install it)?

I do have it installed. Do you text? If you can email or text. I can get you my information. My email is shimbe22@yahoo.com