Light-O-Rama Forums

6.2.2 sequencer gets hung up when exiting Superstar

Brad Stucky

Using software version 6.2.2, I was making some changes to an existing Superstar fx row on one of last years sequences and after saving the SS file and exiting to the sequencer, answering the prompt to save the changes, the sequencer responded normally, but it never finished rendering and making the changes.   It just sits there with the progress indicator twirling in the upper left corner.  I've waited many times longer than I have in the past in case there was a lengthy process to be completed, but after 10 minutes I figured it's hung up.   I've  had this happen now on two different sequences, each after exiting the program and restarting.  No other attempts have been made and I haven't tried a reboot.  While the  progress indicator is twirling, I am able to click on the sequence and the preview window shows data from props just like normal, but if I try to play, it tells me the program is calculating.  Upon trying to exit the sequencer, it asks if I want to make changes.  If I select save, it attempts to save the file but is locked up at that point.  If I say no and try to exit, it simply won't exit.  Either way I have to then kill the process within Windows 10.

Thanks, Matt.  The new added effects in this release are great!  I'll go back to exploring them some more.