Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale - 5 - CTB16PC (V1 and V2)

Nurples

I have 5 CTB16PC 110VAC controllers I don't need anymore.  They haven't been used in years.  I'm putting them up here before I list them on EBay. Two of the controllers are V2 and three of them are V1.  Some of them may have been a kit that I soldiered together myself, but I can't remember.  They are all like new inside with 4 or less seasons actually used.  They all worked last time I've used them.  They all power on and the red LED flashes.  I plugged each one into the computer this year and the red LED goes solid and is found by the LOR Hardware Utility, but I have not tested each individual channel.  I have no reason to believe that any channels are out. 

$100 each or $400 for all 5 plus shipping from 39553 zip code. First two controllers sold will be the V2 controllers.

20230102_151623.jpg

20230102_155958.jpg

20230102_160034.jpg

Edited by Nurples

@argulator note that the V1 and V2 controllers can not be used on an Enhanced LOR network.  Since you have a Basic level license you obviously are not using an ELOR network, but keep that in mind.

Also, your Basic level license only allows two controller IDs, so you will need to upgrade if you are going to add these controllers.

https://store.lightorama.com/pages/software-comparison

#3 Those controllers can not do over 115K. By another network adapter, so you don't hobble the faster stuff (beside, it is just great to have a spare in case)

Thanks for the look out guys, but my profile's not up to date, I actually have an advanced license.  Trust me, these controllers will modernize my equipment😉.  I haven't messed with my display in years but a neighbor with a new xlights display has inspired me to add something.  Nothing smart, I have enough problems with the simple stuff.