Light-O-Rama Forums

2022 show completed. Back to S6...

k6ccc

Now that the 2022 show is completed - which required S5 in order to run MIIP, I have re-installed S6.1.8 on my show computer.  I plan to leave the landscape lighting show on the show computer for the next week or so and then move it over to the file server.  The server already has S6.1.8, and my sequencing computer and laptop will get S6.1.8 later today.

OK Matt, ready for testing...

Just remember we found a serious problem with 6.1.8 with inability to assign a different preview. They've already identified it and fixed but not released yet

• Like 1

Guess I'll wait for the release to fix the assign preview issue to upgrade to 6. the FIRST thing I do every year is create a new preview and assign it to every sequence.

7 minutes ago, dgrant said:

Just remember we found a serious problem with 6.1.8 with inability to assign a different preview. They've already identified it and fixed but not released yet

Thanks for the reminder.  Should not be a problem as I likely won't start 2023 sequencing for about a month.  I try to force myself to take a month or so "off" after the show is completed.  Got the show about half taken down and packed yesterday.

Jealous, I just put my first thing away where it goes.  A few more are stage but not away.  Most is still up.  But its a motivation thing, I just don't have it for taking the lights down.  Yesterday it was raining off and on so that was enough of an excuse to put it off.  So I did play with S6 some.  I don't typically get to 75% until later this month. 

I pulled stuff down early as RAIN was forecast for many days (glad I am not up in Sacto area) around the 1st. I started repairing a few things.

Q: Those of you that use bullet Pixel strips. How many seasons do the survive before the start cracking?