Light-O-Rama Forums

FREE CAT5 CABLE

EARLE W. TALLEY

I have lots of cat5 cable that I don't need and it's going to end up in the trash if no one wants it. It is in 25', 50', 75' and maybe 100' lengths all you have to do is come and pick it up. I don't even want to try to ship it. I'm in central Florida (Ocala) just off I-75 , remember this is FREE.

If I could still drive, I'd be driving right up there to get them.  But having given up my license and vehicles in 2013, no way for me to get there.  Got some friends that take us to places locally, but can't get anyone of them to drive me outside the area.  If I could, I'd be right up to get them.   It sucks not being able to drive any longer, or have your own transportation.  But my wife and I both had to give up our Driver Licenses due to very bad vision issues, so we also sold our vehicles in 2013, no point in keeping them if you can't drive.

Hope you find someone that can come and get them locally.  Sure would hate to see them hit the trash.

I will be driving up to FSU on the 20th. If you still have it and I can detour that direction I can pick it up for Orville and get it to him when I return. If you still have it then. I know a lot of IFs but thought I would throw it out there.

dgander

What ever fits your schedule just let me know, in that case you can pick up his strobe lights and I won't have to ship them, if that's OK.

20 hours ago, dgander said:

I will be driving up to FSU on the 20th. If you still have it and I can detour that direction I can pick it up for Orville and get it to him when I return. If you still have it then. I know a lot of IFs but thought I would throw it out there.

Thanks dgander.  I really appreciate that!   That works for me too.  So just let me know when you're heading my way with them.  Earle had sent me a PM about it, and we've been messaging there, and he let me know that you might be picking up the strobes for me when you went to get the cat5 cable he has.  Very much appreciated!   Looking forward to adding them to my new Halloween displays I'm going to start doing again in 2023.

I plan on going up to FSU on the 20th and then stopping to pick them up on my way back on the 22nd. If all goes well I'll have them that afternoon and can get with you the following weekend.