can anyone me with this problem?

toogoofi

Hello good people, i'm having some problems with my L.O.R i had 2 shows tonight the first show went very good, the 2nd show was a nightmare nothing came on at all, after looking around to see whats going on i notice that there was no unit configured after its been all setup and running, so i went to setup comm port, using the Using the Auto Configure Button i get this error message, unable to [highlight= #88ffff] style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"locate[/highlight] the Light-O-Rama port, Check that the controller is connected and that it is powered on. i been tryin to get it up and running again but im having no luck at all, i changed the put on new cables and all new conections and still nothing, i been doing this for the past 5 years now and this is the first time i ever had any problems, the computer i use is just used for L.O.R its widows 98, i connected other devices to the port and they all worked very good, so is there anything i can do to fix this problem and get it up and running again or should i start taking evrything down.

yes the led light in the controller cames on and it blinks like it alway does before its promgramed, i have 2 boxes both of theme are LOR1602W Model 2 120VAC 60 Hz 2x15A i have both types of connection i have the
trans_1x1.gif
RS232 to SC485 converter that i always used and Connect Light-O-Rama to a USB port connection, i also hooked everything up to another comupter and it the same thing unable to [highlight= #88ffff] style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"locate[/highlight] the Light-O-Rama port, Check that the controller is connected and that it is powered on.

i got one of the LOR box working , But! it can not find the 2ND LOR box i keep getting a message PORT NOT FOUND, UNABLE TO LOCATE THE LIGHT O RAMA PORT, CHECK THE CONTROLLER IS CONNECTED AND THAT THE POWER IS ON, ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED, or should i throw it out and get a new one?