Light-O-Rama Forums

Pasting To RGB Channels

GraysonLights09

When I am pasting something to an RGB channel that I copied from a regular channel, it automatically changes the color to red. Does anyone know if there is a way to change the pasting color?

You are copying a single channel to the first of three channels - which is red.  If you expand the RGB channel so that all three colors are listed, that will become more obvious.  If you do the paste a second time to the green channel, you would end up with yellow.  Paste to red and blue and you get purple.  Does that make sense

You can also use a function called paste multiple to past to all three lines in one paste action - which will get you white.  I'm not in front of computer with the LOR software so I can't tell you exactly how to do that at this time.

48 minutes ago, GraysonLights09 said:

When I am pasting something to an RGB channel that I copied from a regular channel, it automatically changes the color to red. Does anyone know if there is a way to change the pasting color?

Expand the view by clicking on the RGB bars. Now you see the individual R, G + B colors below the 'mix'. You could paste into any of those or as K6CCC suggested, into multiple (primary color mixing)

• Like 1