Light-O-Rama Forums

Simple Show Builder

Bill Triplett

I've been developing my first musical sequence show and am using the Hardware Utility to program the SD card. However the fact that the controller card is several blocks away from my home and is outside makes it a real pain to modify the program since my computer needs to be connected to the controller card to re-program the SD card.

A friend told me that I could use the Simple Show Builder to program the SD card. That program doesn't require a connection to the controller card. If this is true I could program SD card modifications in the convenience of my home.

However I can't seem to find the link on the LOR website to download the Simple Show Builder utility.

Can anyone help point to me to where I can get this application?

Thanks,
Bill Triplett

Are you using LOR 1 or II?

I use LOR II and use the Hardware utility to put a show on an SD card without the controller card. I just use a SD card reader plugged into a usb port and tell the HW what com port the card reader/writer is on. There is no need to be connected to the controller.

Thanks... I'm using LOR I and I understand that conversion of my rather sophisticated show to LOR II would be a very involved process. Someone said that the SSB would make it possible to program the SD card w/o being connected to the controller board as it is apparent is req'd with LOR I.

Regards,
Bill