Light-O-Rama Forums

N4-G4-MP3 header

AllAmericanJock

On the N4-G4-MP3 Director what is the name or number of the pin header. Look at picture. I didn't see anything in the N4-G4-MP3 manual. 

G4-MP3-Front-RevE_600x_copy_291x136.png

9 minutes ago, AllAmericanJock said:

On the N4-G4-MP3 Director what is the name or number of the pin header. Look at picture. I didn't see anything in the N4-G4-MP3 manual. 

G4-MP3-Front-RevE_600x_copy_291x136.png

On page 8 all it shows is that is a Controller connection for a CTB32L controller.  It's the photo on the right, but I couldn't find any other info in the manual about it.   If you're referring to the black cap that covers the pins, I just call it a connector cap, but, like you stated, there is no description or part number for it if you lose it. 

I'd contact the help desk and tell them you lost{?} it, chances are they'll send you out a replacement.  Only the help desk may know what that part number is, although if you know the number of pins, you can possibly find one at almost any electronic store or electronic surplus store, sometimes even your local computer repair center may have something like this.  Most just call them a connector dust cap, connector cap or something similar.

But if it were me, I'd just contact the help desk for a replacement if that's what you need.  They're pretty fast on sending a replacement part like that, many times at no charge.

1 minute ago, TheDucks said:

CTB32L controller connector

(p 6 of the manual v 1.02)

In the manual I downloaded recently, it's on Page 8.  But only described in a picture, no other info anywhere.  Not sure if he's asking about the actual pins or the black plastic cap that covers them.

1 minute ago, Orville said:

In the manual I downloaded recently, it's on Page 8.  But only described in a picture, no other info anywhere.  Not sure if he's asking about the actual pins or the black plastic cap that covers them.

Good point about Cap, Pins (or usage). As to page, blame it on my blurry eye 😁

11 minutes ago, TheDucks said:

Good point about Cap, Pins (or usage). As to page, blame it on my blurry eye 😁

🤣🤣🤣   And they tell me I'm legally blind.!🤨  I cheated, I had the Windows Magnifier on, so I could read and see the manual page numbers and text.😁

• The topic was locked