Light-O-Rama Forums

A lightorama shutting down early problems. Some nights it will run the entire 30min show, but some nights my windows 7 computer is shutting down the show about halfway but some nights it will run the intire 30min. Show. I have it set to run unt I shut i

Rodney Adams

If you are using S6 6.1.6 then you should look at the "Create Shows" option on the left side of the control panel. You can either schedule the show to run at specific times through whatever time you choose or you can select the exclamation point and manually run a show. Using Windows 7 which is seriously out of date might be part of the problem. Have you checked for viruses or file corruption?

A little more details.  Can I assume you are playing the show from a computer (as opposed to a Director)?  Are you running this as a scheduled show or as a Show on Demand?  What does the LOR Show player status window show  (called the Player log in S6).

Your profile shows LOR version 6.1.6, but you state that your computer is Windows 7.  As far as I know (and I did try it), you can't load S6 on a Windows 7 computer.

• The topic was locked