Light-O-Rama Forums

Some Graphics displayed on CCRs miscolored when using a Motion Effect to insert the PNG file in the effect.

machtoo

I have two pixel trees and a 12 ribbon CCR tree as part of my display.  The majority of my sequences have CCR Superstar sequences applied to the effect row.  However in one new sequence I selected the row and applied a Motion Effect with a graphic PNG  file to the CCR directly.  It looks correct on the Preview playback.  However when played in the show the graphics are miscolored and not the same as the pixel trees.  I can apply pixel effects directly to the CCRs using the Motion Effect option like sprials, lines, etc.  These display properly.  It is only when trying to display a graphic on the CCRs using Motion Effect insert that the colors are off.

Any clues?

Thanks

Is the .png file only 12 pixels wide or is it much wider and the software is having to guess how to cram it down to 12 pixels wide?

The graphic is a picture larger than 12 pixels.  I have used a number of them.  The software seems to adjust for some and not others.  Haven't figured out the difference/cause/effect.  I realize the CCR tree resolution is much less.  For now I have replaced the offending graphics with pixel effects on the CCR tree.  Will experiment some after the holidays.