Light-O-Rama Forums

Superstar file only showing on top 1/2 of mega tree - configuration greyed out

Wonko

Hi guys,

I bought a .sup online for a matrix and a mega tree. The matrix looks great, but the .sup is only showing on the top 1/2 of the mega tree.

I don’t believe it’s an issue with the preview, because the mega tree looks great on every other sequence using that same preview.

I thought it might be a config problem in superstar, but the Configuration under edit is greyed out in superstar.

Is there a work-around?

thanks!

Edited by Wonko

• The title was changed to Superstar file only showing on top 1/2 of mega tree - configuration greyed out

I'm going to assume the sup file is for a 16x50 tree and since it is only playing on top half, I am also going to assume your tree is 16x100... But you can edit the source and destination info in SS - but here are the general steps to perform that task........

Select your Pixel Tree Motion effect row in your S5 Sequence - "Insert SuperStar Effect"

In SuperStar - select "File" Menu > Open > SUP File

From "Edit" Menu > Select All

From "Tools" Menu > select "Move or Scale selected effects"

Enable "Scale" radio button - Source width 16 - source height 50 - Dest Width 16 - Dest height 100 > OK

"X" out of superstar and OK changes in Sequencer....

Make sure you have a backup of your sequence BEFORE making a major change.  That way if it does not go well, you can easily go back to the previous version.  Just do a Save As in Sequencer and save with a new file name.  I use this format:  song title, revision date, revision letter.  Example:  Jingle Bells 2022-11-27a.loredit would be the first revision made today.