Light-O-Rama Forums

SD Card Repeating Same Song

CC Christmas

I purchased the LOR TSO & Jingle All The Way SD cards. I tried to mush the two together onto one card but am having troubles with the same song repeating itself once putting the SD card in the ShowTime MP3 Director. I created a show through the control panel with all 23 sequences on it, but still having trouble with the same song repeating over & over. This newbie is lost & frustrated. Any help would be much appreciated! 

Mine did that too. The config file at the top had disappeared when I copied the one to the other. It just played the 1st song. Do you have the versions that you can just write them all to the cars in the Hub? That automatically creates a config file 

I have been following posts on FB for the last several days - in regards to this very issue - SD Card Creation - Playing one song, Show Cutting out mid song or after a few songs...

I did a little testing with SD Card Creation - I created a card in October for Halloween - that card was not useable using 5.6.10

Created a SD Card with 5.6.10 and 6.1.6 - The sequence is 300MB and the Audio is 3MB

S6 created 4 files > 9MB

S1CONFIG.CFG .
S1FILE01.EX2
S1FILE01.EXH
S1FILE01.MP3

S5 Created 6 files > 16MB

S1CONFIG.CFG
S1FILE01.EN2
S1FILE01.ENH
S1FILE01.EX2
S1FILE01.EXH
S1FILE01.MP3

I am not using Mini Director or N4 Director this season - and my Show is all set for the holiday via S6 Show Player

So i did not test the results of SD Card...  But making notes as to what is going around a lot, lately

• 3 weeks later...

I am brand new to this system; I also bought both JA and TSO, trying to create an SD card with both sequences. I realized I needed to put the sequences and audio on my computer to have one file for the HUB to write a new show. When I tried to move the TSO files in audio, it wanted to overwrite the audio files from the JA audio. According to what I read, it stated to not changing the names of the files. Example:

Jingle All the way first song is Holly Jolly Christmas, there were 2 audio files, one named after the song and another S1FILE01. On the TSO card, in the audio section is also a file S1FILE01. How did you separate the two? Any advice is sincerely appreciated. 

I use a mini director and found the best way is to create your show for the SD card in the HUB program. The S1FILE01 file on your TSO and JATW cards is so it plays a show directly from your purchased card. It will have as many of those files as seq plus a cfg file.  When you create a new show on a NEW SD CARD it will create that same S1FILE01 file for the first seq in your new show and now that card will have those files numbered out to however many seq you combined on that new show.. FYI, always copy the seq file and audio files off of the purchased SD card and save the purchased card as an emergency backup. I wouldn't use that card for your show even though it is meant to be. Either that or make another duplicated card. 

• The topic was locked