Light-O-Rama Forums

Inflatable parts needed

lanopie

Does anyone know who would sell parts for inflatables.  I'm looking for the adapter wire from the power supply to the blower.  I also have other things that have the same setup. The wire that goes in the adapter breaks and becomes unusable.  The adapter has 2 prongs and is a male.  On Amazon they sell the power supply individually and they also sell the power supply the wire and adapter that goes to the blower motor, but can't find just the wire.  Any help would be appreciated.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

8 hours ago, lanopie said:

Does anyone know who would sell parts for inflatables.  I'm looking for the adapter wire from the power supply to the blower.  I also have other things that have the same setup. The wire that goes in the adapter breaks and becomes unusable.  The adapter has 2 prongs and is a male.  On Amazon they sell the power supply individually and they also sell the power supply the wire and adapter that goes to the blower motor, but can't find just the wire.  Any help would be appreciated.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Picture needed. AFAIK there is no 'standard' parts. Is one end built into (chassis mounted) the blower?

Is there a nameplate on the blower with the voltage, FREQUENCY and current required?

Thanks for the replies.  Here is a picture of what is needed, circled is where the wire normally break.  I have noticed that inflatables have the same type of wire.  Anything that uses DC voltage such as Gumdrops, Disney stuff.

image.jpeg.8414ad690f6ad796c3bda0437a562171.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...