Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 8D V4 HELP please

Donna

You could use the Pixel console in HU to test each ID by moving the sliders for 1, 2, 3 and see if the results or correct

I will have to try that tomorrow as it is now raining here again. so taking my laptop out and watching the pixels is out of the question at this moment.

1 minute ago, Donna said:

I will have to try that tomorrow as it is now raining here again. so taking my laptop out and watching the pixels is out of the question at this moment.

My thought, is that proves the Pixie is set the way you want.  Then you get the sequence to play with that.

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for your help, even though the system is not working correctly now, well it is working just not lighting everything up.  I am going to have to call it quits now thanks to the weather and HOPE to get at least SOME time tomorrow to try to work on it more.  I won't be going live tonight as usualy, thanks to the weather but I am choosing to look at that as a blessing in disguise.  Happy Thanksgiving to you all and I sincerely hope that everyone has had a wonderful day today.  Thank you again for all of the help, I may just spend what little time I can muster tomorrow to put regular Christmas light strands up in the places where I had put the RGB stuff and let it go like that for this season.  I have got to get the rest of the show up and running.

• The topic was locked