Light-O-Rama Forums

Second Video in Show Not Full Screen

toddm1919

My motherboard died which forced me to upgrade to from Windows 8 to Windows 10.  When I run my show, the first sequence that uses video plays full screen on my second monitor.  However, the second sequence that uses a video plays in a small window in the upper left corner of the second monitor.  The same show ran both videos full screen in Windows 8.  
When I run the sequences in sequence editor, both videos run full screen.

Are there any settings that need to be set other than those in the sequence editor that will allow both videos to run full screen?

Can you expand the small video window at all? How about dragging the corner of it? Truly I don't remember how configuring S4 went with video in mind because I hadn't tried it yet. Now in S5/S6, in the sequencer, Tools pulldown, then Sequencer Preferences, there should be a tab in there for video. If S4 has that...then select the option to choose which window and size first, then select the option to play the video full screen. Again, not sure if its in S4 or not.

Updated video drivers and LOR to 4.4.16.  Still happening.  Where can I get the Registry wipe so I can try a clean install?