Light-O-Rama Forums

TSO Tour

Wayne K

Don't know who all out there is going to the TSO concert's this year. But they are in my neck of the woods tomorrow, Friday night and looks like we are number 5 on the tour dates for this year. Looking forward to it as it has been pre covid since I have been to it. Not looking forward to the crowds though.

Wayne

TSO is December 3rd in Ontario, Calif.  The next night is Mannheim Steamroller.  Gonna be a good weekend!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Wayne K said:

Don't know who all out there is going to the TSO concert's this year. But they are in my neck of the woods tomorrow, Friday night and looks like we are number 5 on the tour dates for this year. Looking forward to it as it has been pre covid since I have been to it. Not looking forward to the crowds though.

Wayne

Well, we were going to go, but the cost outweighed the event with all the dad-blasted extra fees added to the ticket prices.  Without all those extra fees, I could have afforded to go, with them, it put the tickets way too far out of my price range!   And for the added fees, I'd rather take that money and put it into my display that I would get more use and enjoyment out of, than a one night over-crowded event. 

Yes, we would have loved to see TSO in person, but good grief, going from $200.00 to very close to $400.00, nope, would rather spend that on items for my display if I had that much just to toss out for a one night event.  $200 was pushing it as it is, but when it practically doubled in extra fees, definitely a no-go for us.